Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

沙。海 ** 沙滩。海洋

Thank god because given me an opportunity to join such a awesome camp
and of cause to those ''old ye'' thank you guys very very much

I go late on friday
the sadness things was i didn't join all the activities
feel regret

The first activities i join was prayer
I think lots of things
but then i had release all those sad things in my mind


In the early morning, we went to 爬山
gosh....the 山 was terribly slanting
quite hard to walk fast though

1, 2, 3.... Start


Finally, got there =.=!


yiipiiE

But the worthy part is
stand on the top of the 山
and see the beautiful ocean

I have learn something from the workshop
blogging is not to draught down those unhappy things
but to record every single happy moments
Totally agree with this statement

重头戏来啦

Our group photo


沙海游戏正式开始






吃了很多原味的沙/盐?!! ^^



BB-cute Time

BBQ not my preference

Ended our camp by sharing
Additionaly, those senior try to
make a sudden and violent attack during the camp
Intention was
let us know the justification of human being
做人的道理

No comments:

Post a Comment