Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sweet 18th Birthday -but i meet thief-

Finally i start my 1st post with my 18th birthday article

Year 2010 my 18th birthday was my sweetest and memorable birthday ever
I love my friends, ofcause not they celebrated my birthday then only i love them

Thanks evonne and hui yang (both leng lui)
they really surprised me on my birthday
once i came out from my room
they holding a cake and singing birthday song
I was just woke up that time, i almost cried out
感动到哭

but they very 鬼马
lie me that our class rep bought me a cake
see the cake



After that siewling, t.maykuan and i rush to klcc
because liching and gigi is waiting us at there
lileng join us too XD
we go n had lunch at sakae sushi
they bought me present and card







After lunch we 心血来潮 to watch movie
" Prince of Persia " , whoaa i love this movie
and the main actress and actor are so gorgeous and cool



My birthday not ended like this only
The next day [[ 0506 ]]
My babe dessie , wanni and evonne
treat me eat at KimGary
吃东西的时候我们笑到很像傻婆,隔座的人都一直看我们
My dear dear dear desmine
she tell us about her friend friend story *joker king*
how can a human can chasing a wrong car ?
大便臭到很远很远都闻到?走路走下头撞到路牌?XD hahahahha

we didn't take any photo
so i do this , hehe



After that i headed to timesquare to meet yitong
then we headed to pavilion
0506 was AHGONG bufday and my phone almost been stolen at COTTON ON
luckily once i realize that phone is not in my bag
I shout yitong 我电话不见了阿
WTF , the stupid thief
有本事把我的电话放在衣服上面,然后快快溜走
两个电话,两个都被偷走
所以我才会紧张到我的心就快掉出来,脚都软了,还要立刻上厕所

is in pavilion
i never think before this kind of thing will happen in pavi
i wanna curse them
每走一步就pokai两次,然后明天就给警察抓去坐牢,不是我黑心,是逼不得已

Relaxx ....
Then yitong bought a dress in parkson
yitong look nice and slim
and we go HAKKA restaurant to have steamboat
yitong mummy treat me eat , thanks aunty
the food is nice but the services is extremely terrible :(



No comments:

Post a Comment